Dr. Dibyendu Biswas
Designation: Associate Professor; Academic Institution: PSTU, Patuakhali
Research Field: Animal reproductive biotechnology, veterinary medicine, molecular biology, stem cell biology
Research Interest: Disease model animal cloning, in vitro fertilization, SCNT, Transboundary animal diseases investigation
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Associate Professor, Department of Medicine, Surgery and Obstetrics, Patuakhali Science and Technology University, Barishal Campus, Babugonj, Barishal-8210
Dr. Dibyendu Biswas is serving as a Associate Professor in the Department of Medicine, Surgery and Obstetrics, Patuakhali Science and Technology University since 2012. He has completed DVM and MS degrees from Bangladesh Agricultural University, Mymensingh. Dr. Biswas achieved PhD degree on in-vitro embryo production and somatic cell nuclear transfer (SCNT) in porcine from Chungbuk National University, South Korea in 2011. Dr. Biswas is working mainly on molecular mechanism of embryo development in-vitro and also Transboundary diseases surveillance of animal in Bangladesh. Before joining at PSTU, Dr. Biswas served as Veterinary Surgeon (Assistant Professor) in the Chittagong Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Chittagong from 2003 to 2012. He has published more than 44 research papers in different prestigious journals in the world. He is the reviewer of a number of reputed related journals published from Elsevier Science. Dr. Biswas visited USA, Japan, South Korea, Thailand and India. Since last few years Dr. Biswas received research and developmental grants from different national organizations worth of 500 thousand USD. In southern region of Bangladesh as well as PSTU, he established a modern veterinary teaching hospital and research laboratory for undergraduate and graduate student for producing day-one-skilled veterinarian. Personally Dr. Biswas is long life member of Bangladesh Veterinary Association (BVA) and general member of Bangladesh Krishibid Institute, Dhaka.
- Reproductive diseases and disorders and sub-clinical mastitis of buffaloes and molecular diagnosis.
- Han YQ, Biswas D, Yoon JC, Jeon YB, Hyun SH, Theriogenology (accepted on 24 Feb, 2019).
- Biswas D, So KH, Hwang SU, Yoon JD, Kim M, Kim DY, Hyun SH, Theriogenology 120: 147-156, 2018.
- Biswas D, Rahman ZMM, The Journal of Forest and Environmental Science 34(1): 95-100, 2018.
- Biswas D, Saifuddin AKM, Wayamba Journal of Animal Science 9: 1603-1609, 2017.
- D Biswas, Sarker T, Bangladesh Journal of Veterinary Medicine 15 (1): 21-26, 2017.