IAP poster presentation competition
Poster Submission and Registration Form:
Here goes some video recordings of NYAB workshops and webinar on Predatory Academic Practices.
NYAB IAP workshop: Presentation slides from Dr. Anisul
Presentation_Keynote_Speaker Prof Anis
NYAB IAP workshop
NYAB webinar on “Where NOT to publish your research”
Publishing in Peer-Reviewed Journal: Procedure and Ethics
Pandemic of infectious Authorship: To be or not to be treated
- Poster should be prepared based on increasing awareness against predatory practices.
- Posters should be prepared using digital software, however, finally needs to be submitted in pdf or jpg format.
- The Poster size should be A0 or 4 ft (Length) by 3 ft (Width) in Portrait orientation.
- The size of the uploaded file can be Max 10 MB.
- Poster presentation is open for all worldwide.
- Posters will be evaluated under two themes:
a) Concept: covering all the contents with excellent and clear vision
b) Presentation: eye-catching, easily understandable and displayable.
- Contents need to cover:
- Definition of predatory practices
- Signs of predatory journals and conferences
- Consequences of predatory academic practices
- How to beat predatory practices/ solutions.
- In the left side corner of the poster, participant has to mention his/her name, affiliation, valid email address and telephone number
- File name should be according to the following format
- Participants should complete his/her registration via https://nyabangladesh.org/iap-poster-ppt/ and upload the digital poster as pdf or jpg format in the “poster upload” section.
- After evaluation by the judges, three best posters will be selected and uploaded to the official webpages. They will receive certificates and prize money.
- The best poster will be used both online and offline to create and increase awareness of predatory practices.
- The awardees will be notified approximately by two weeks about selection. For any inquiry, please email to: email@example.com